- There is no minimum term.
- A client can choose to end coaching at any time.
- A simple Agreement defines basic terms.
- Changes can be made in the frequency of sessions at any time.
- Weekly sessions are strongly recommended at the beginning of a coaching program.
- When a person is accepted as a client after the free informational interview, a Discovery Session is then scheduled. The Discovery Session is the same price as a standard session, but usually takes about ninety minutes. The Discovery Session is important for framing the coaching relationship and clarifying the client’s wants, needs, and goals.
- Special pricing can be made for extended Personal Workshop sessions, daily check-in calls, or small group coaching.
- All payments are made by credit card. Billing and invoices are once a month.
Coaching is provided as a per week service that includes two main elements.
- One hour private session in person, by phone, or Skype/Zoom.
- Daily interactions (up to five days a week) by e-mail, text, or exchanged voicemails. Frequent interactions enable the Self Empowerment Partnership to provide the support, guidance, and encouragement that can fully support your achieving “positive change that lasts” in a sensible time frame.
- Some sliding scale scholarships are available.
- Scholarships are open to persons who are ready and willing to invest energy in creating positive change in their lives; but have limited income.