“Compassion training can increase personal well being, improve the quality of relationships, and reduce suffering.”
Click here to email me with any questions or requests.
- I welcome your inquiries and will gladly email you information on upcoming compassion training classes.
- Click here for the one page overview “What is Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT)?”
- Click here for the three page summary “What Can You Expect in Compassion Cultivation (CCT) Classes?”
- If requested I will also provide documents, videos, and websites that describe the Stanford Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT) Program developed by the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) in the Stanford School of Medicine.
- If requested I can also provide access to other resources concerning the science of compassion.
You are welcome to contact me about making a presentation.
- It is my intention to provide each audience with an enjoyable experience and practical “take away value” that each person can use in daily life.
- There is no cost for presentations at this time.
- You can request a brief fifteen to thirty minute overview of compassion training.
- Or, you can request a one to two hour introduction to compassion training.
Please free free to call me at 650-966-1166