have many benefits.
The eight-week Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT) class curriculum, exercises, and meditations have been carefully designed, tested, and refined by a team of world-class scholars, scientists, and teachers at the Stanford University Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) in the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Read what clients say about David
- Stressed and overwhelmed
- Care giver for struggling parent, mate, or child
- Feel stuck and don’t know what or how to change
- Want to be happier and don’t know how
- High stress career out of balance with life
- Need more honest and true relationships
- Want to simplify and de-clutter life
- Health problem (new or chronic)
- In a major life transition
- Possible addiction issue.